Time is the greatest money-making asset any individual can possess.
With good time management skills you can reclaim your life by managing stress, increasing energy levels and prioritizing goals more efficiently and effectively. You make progress at work. You are able to maintain a balance between your career, family and personal life and have enough flexibility to respond to surprises or new opportunities. All time management skills are learnable. As you learn time management skills, you will see improvements by becoming aware of the common root causes of personal time management problems.
- 10. Stay In The Here And Now (5:00)
- 11. A To-Do List That Actually Works (2:53)
- 12. Email Management (6:38)
- 13. Managing Your Phone Calls (3:20)
- 14. Stop Wasting Time On Social Media (2:37)
- 15. Tips For Effective Meetings (4:21)
- 16. Master Of Your Time (2:49)
- 17. Setting Concrete Goals (2:20)
- 18. Agenda Management (3:02)
- 19. Setting Priorities With The Eisenhower Matrix (4:25)
- 20. Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish (3:53)
- 21. Angels From Heaven (1:43)
- 22. Stress First Aid (3:46)
- 23. Bonus (1:11)
Jerko Bozikovic is an internationally acclaimed time management and productivity expert who has appeared on many radio and TV shows. He is also an authority in the field of emotional intelligence, awareness and communication skills.
He has extensive training and education in communication techniques (NLP and psycho-energetics) and is a natural born speaker, trainer and coach who conducts seminars worldwide on personal consciousness.
He is a full time trainer in business communication skills, time and stress management and emotional intelligence.